Headquartered in Singapore, Misfit Tech. is an emerging tech solutions leader in Asia. It has served clients in Asia, Australia, Africa, and Europe. Over the last few years, Misfit Tech has offered solutions to leading Telcos, FMCGs, financial institutions, e-commerce, and startups. Misfit has been rapidly expanding its portfolio by enabling businesses across diverse industries to adopt technology at an affordable price – from building complex technology solutions to high-performing web and mobile app applications.
We are looking for an energetic and team-oriented individual who has recently completed the 4-year honours program with a field of study in Computer Science or Management Information Systems and has ambitions for a career in Project Management or Information Technology. You will partner with a team of software developers, business analysts, project managers, DBAs, and business partners to assist in designing, building, and maintaining IT solutions.
- Help to set up project meetings
- Handle the minute-taking at meetings
- Assist with planning
- Keep the project calendar up to date
- Administrative duties
- Measure and report on project performance
- Assess employee performance
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Communicate with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Developing and maintaining effective project team communication systems
- Producing project summary reports and coordinating the preparation of all reports
Qualification & Skills
- Must have a B.Sc. degree in CS or CSE or a related field.
- Must have an understanding of the SDLC, Agile Methodology and traditional project management principles.
- Must have excellent computer and organisational skills, as well as attention to detail
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication in both English and Bangla
- Must have solid organisational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Have the ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans.
- Have the ability to meet deadlines
- Must have excellent presentation skills
- Must have research skills
- Must have the ability to work as both part of a team and independently
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary: 10k
- Weekly Holidays: Two
If you are interested, please apply with the subject line; “Application for Project Coordinator Internship” and email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or apply directly from our Career Page: https://misfit.tech/career/. Please note that in the resume, your updated academic result must be mentioned.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com