Software Quality Assurance Engineer (SQA Engineer)
We are looking for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer (SQA Engineer) to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. SQA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts)
The SQA Engineer role is integral to our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs while being cost-effective. We want to meet you if you have an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
Role & Responsibilities
- Lead and own the quality strategy of the assigned scrum team to meet the right level of product quality
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Ensure the right level of testing activities performed along with product design/implementation
- Assist the team in tackling cross-platform engineering challenges and contribute creative ideas to improve the quality of the product
- Define necessary test automation, design automation flow, and share implementation effort with software engineer
- Review quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Work with the Engineering team from the planning phases until proposing preventative measurements in the engineering process.
- Monitor and ensure each implementation achieves its business KPI in production.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or related fields
- Experience as QA Engineer/Tester/Automation Engineer or Software Development Engineer in Test will get preference
- Experience in performing testing of iOS, Android apps, and Backend APIs to ensure that product meets requirements
- Experience building and writing automation scripts and programs using tools like Cypress, Robot Framework, Appium, XCUItest, Postman, etc.
- Ability to effectively communicate with teams across different organizations
- Good writing and communication skills in English; Must be able to describe and discuss problems.
- Good conceptual and analytical skills – demonstrating outside-the-box problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and commit to the team’s schedules and goals
- Ability to identify and escalate issues on time
- Experience in E-Wallets technology and financial services is plus
- Experience with Agile methodologies is a plus
- Experience in Cypress is a plus
- The ability to code in any programing language is a plus
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary negotiable
- Weekly two holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
If you are interested, please apply with the subject line; Application for Software Quality Assurance Engineer (SQA Engineer) and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or apply directly from our Career Page: https://misfit.tech/career/
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com