We are looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. You will join a talented team comprising developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts.
- Write API documentation for API users, such as API reference docs and developer guides. Keep emphasis on documentation that is technically accurate and brings clarity for even complex processes.
- Review documents written by developers / PMs for a particular API and suggest changes / seek clarity to externalize the same documents.
- Supplement developer documentation with relevant sample code to reduce grounds-up efforts of external developers.
- Develop and use all types of content types (workflows / process schematics / instructional videos / developer consoles) to simplify the user’s understanding of the Open API’s.
- Be the first to respond to developer queries on API forums and put effort to resolve the issue yourself, without needing to check with the core development organization.
- Use your extensive knowledge of the needs of developers and pass this feedback internally to develop the next set of Open API’s.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, technical writing, core sciences or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in technical documentation, and / or developer outreach / technology partner management roles.
- Experience using Git to manage asynchronous collaboration across large teams
- Experience with authoring documentation in Markdown.
- Familiarity with API documentation tools such as Swagger
- Knowledge of REST APIs.
- Good to have knowledge of tools such as Jekyll, Wordpress, Adobe Framemaker, Oxygen XML author, Lucid Chart, Visio.
- Demonstrate experience in writing and proofreading of content, especially technology related content.
- Great communication skills and ability to work well with others.
- Ability to organize and create multimedia content to explain use cases and process flows.
- Ability to handle stressful, time critical projects and deliver great user outcomes
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary range; BDT 40k – 60k (Depending on the experience)
- Weekly two holidays
- Yearly salary review
If you are interested, please apply by 30 June 2022, 6:00 pm, with the subject line; Application for Technical Writer and email to email@example.com
Or apply directly from our Career Page: https://misfit.tech/career/
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org